2010, октябрь — продолжаю работать, 6 лет
Amwaj telecommunication factory-(ATC) -KSA, al-Riyadh
Optical passive components, good knowledge of the principle, application and technology of passive components, (FTTH) product & design.
I'm responsible for generating new customers and maintain relations with current customers through sufficient understanding to customer needs and providing solutions to these needs maintaining business standards and business core values.
• Prepare quotations / offers / Bids for the Service contracts and projects.
• Liaise with proposals, design, and operations departments to prioritize efforts, and improve customer service, consistent with overall organizational goals.
• Make presentations to customers, and assist in closing business & technical requirements to customer.
• Follow-up with customers, open and follow up to close the deal.
2010, январь — 2010, октябрь, 9 мес
Telecom engineer in 3G project
• International Communication Construction and Contracting Company (ICCCC)- Amman, Jordan
Orange Operator (ERICSSON – ORANGE).Involved more than 200 New Microwave Hop MNLTN for Testing Commissioning of Minilink TN with solution. Involved on more than 150 site RBS Node B 3518, 3018 and 3418 Installation.
Ericsson Minilink Traffic Node: Setup Testing commissioning, DCN configuration & Traffic routing on Site and Hop Alignment within Ericsson Spec.
Troubleshooting and verify E1 from RNC until RBS NODE B via Fiber Optic and Ericsson Traffic Node using Element Manager and MOSHELL.
Troubleshooting and solved if there is problem of NODE B by using MOSHELL from site
2007, июль — 2009, декабрь, 2 года 5 мес
Ведущий специалист по технической поддержке
Jordan Cable Services
•Technical support for JCS Network
•Preparing technical specifications for CATV networks design, designing CATV coaxial and fiber optic networks (MDU systems,550 MHz and 750 MHz systems)
•Experience in all aspects of designing, implementing and supporting HFC networks (1310, 1550, DWDM, RF, powering, data communications)
•Network Planning: Prepare optimum designs for civil and cable infrastructure to meet forecasted demand. Knowledge of copper, active and passive (GPON) fiber network elements. Site surveys and meetings require good communication and negotiation skills.
• Network Projects & Maintenance: laying and installing of indoor/ outdoor fiber and copper network. Jointing, splicing and termination of cables. Testing and fault detection and analysis abilities. Good communication skills and supervision at third party.
• Implemented design standards, selected products and manufacturers, advised on all aspects of system performance preparing the introduction of data communication over the CATV network
• Built the two way network at 450 MHz and upgraded it to 750 MHz
• Coordinated the field operations and technical team (construction, service and maintenance)
• Field installations of headend equipment (satellite, terrestrial, optics, etc), nodes, amplifiers, subscriber equipment, etc.
• Designed the HFC upgrade for JCS Network (750 MHz actives, fiber-to-the-feeder architecture, 5-42 MHz return)
• coordinated the implementation of the fiber optic section of the network (splicing, equipment installation, testing, service-troubleshooting)
Высшее образование (специалист)
ТГТУ, факультет ИТ
Арабский - свободное владение
Английский - средний
Женат , Дети есть
гражданство РФ ‚ Московская прописка!!