2007, июль — продолжаю работать, 9 лет
Licensed Sales Professional/International Clientele Relationship Manager
HSBC Bank USA
- Meet with High net-worth current and potential clients to establish their financial needs
- Cross-sell appropriate core financial products, including investments and insurance in order to create new relationships and/or strengthen existing ones.
- International Banking Services for affluent Expatriates, cross border account opening, credit transfer, mortgage and financing facilities.
- Banking services for Embassy related staff and Diplomats.
- Related Duties as assigned provide guidance and training for less experienced personnel; assist in customer service, client interaction and operational duties as required, including compliance EDD and Anti-Money laundering monitoring.
- Monitor assigned portfolio, particularly new relationships, through structured and regular contact with clients to ensure complete fulfillment of their needs with level of service that exceeds their expectations.
- Represent Company in community organizations and activities to enhance corporate image, brand and to promote and develop new business.
2006, июль — 2007, июль, 1 год
В той же компании: HSBC Bank USA
- Accelerated Career growth opportunity.
- Rotations through Bank operations and Back office, Small Business Banking, Commercial Corporate Banking, Government and Institutional Banking, Compliance, Private Wealth and Investment departments.
- Monthly reviews based on the performance of the portfolio assigned/tasks entrusted/ business referred resulted in “Consistently Above” rating throughout the program.
- Award and Commendation on the annual corporate Ceremony of Achievement for Cross Business Unit referral that resulted in 67% of the quarterly goal.
2005, март — 2007, июль, 2 года 4 мес
International Commission on Holocaust Era Insurance Claims
- Consolidated research finding on over 200 claims.
- Provided administrative support that facilitated decisions and awards.
- Provided logistical support for semi-annual Commission conferences.
- Communication and logistics support between New York, London and Washington D.C. offices, member insurance companies (Zurich, Winterthur, GDV, Generali, AXA, etc.), State and Federal regulators.
- Provided support to the Comptroller and CFO in reconciliation and audit preparation of over 20 international bank accounts.
Высшее образование (специалист)
The George Washington University Elliott School of International Affairs
Английский - свободное владение
Немецкий - продвинутый
Холост , Детей нет