2007, ноябрь — 2008, декабрь, 1 год 1 мес
Wolesale customers service administrator
LLC GMAC CIS - Global, diversified financial services company
- Processing wholesale/inventory financing for General Motors Dealers;
- Responsible for providing Commercial Lending Center (CLC) with information, needed for credit risk evaluation.
According to credit policy, each dealer has Classification and Credit lines.
During annual renewal of Wholesale Credit Lines and Classification, mainly following parameters are evaluated: Dealers financial performance (Net Profit, Net Worth, Net Working Capital, Cash, Cash flow, Fixed Assets), volume of sales, payment discipline, compliance with terms of the contract.
Following information should be provided: dealers financial statements (balance sheet, P&L statement), statutory documents, shareholders structure, shareholders background, corporate and bank guarantees, information about guarantors, rent agreements, information about real estate companies, bank overdraft contracts, long and short term credits contracts, information about investments, property rights confirmations, holding organization structure, consolidated financial statements, information about affiliated companies, audit experience information;
- Dealing with Dealer Credit Reviews, managing all dealer files, dealer accounts on daily basis – dealing with Credit limits, classifications, outstandings, payments;
- Participation in personal and telephone meetings with CLC, execution of actions agreed;
- Responsible for Dealer Wholesale Inventory audits preparing, managing irregularities, clearing, reporting results to CLC. Managing performance of four Field Representatives, conducting audits;
- Responsible for reporting to Insurance Broker, safeguarding all cars are stored by Dealers in accordance to Insurance contracts and that all cars are insured properly;
- Ensure effective communication and relationship with both Manufacturer and Dealers
- Miscellaneous reporting.
2004, декабрь — 2007, сентябрь, 2 года 9 мес
Commercial department specialist
LLC Eurometfilms - Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene Film manufacturer and seller
- Providing Financial Director with information for Potential Customer evaluation: financial statements, statutory documents and other initial documentation;
- Preparing Customers aging report with shipments, due dates and amounts, amounts past due and periods of delay
- Preparing of payments aging report for equipment in accordance with contracts;
- Administrative budget planning and expenditures reporting;
- Miscellaneous reporting.
- Created and implemented Shipments&Payments record keeping system (Excell): sales plan performance; aссounts receivable report; basis for sales forecast;
- Created and implemented Orders and Payments reports for customers, showing overall situation with readiness of theirs orders and payment due dates.
2004, март — 2004, сентябрь, 6 мес
- Dealing with individuals and legal entities;
- Working with credits, payment orders, cheque books, cash journal documents, bank accounts, bank statements, automatic money transfer system Western Union, deposits, plastic cards, etc.
- Contributed into automatization of working process, gained honorary mention for this from Chief accountant.
Высшее образование (специалист)
Volgograd state academy of architecture and building / Institute of Economics and Law
Diploma with honours
Volgograd state academy of architecture and building
Английский - свободное владение
Не замужем , Детей нет
I want to apply and develop my managerial and financial skills in large international company.