2009, апрель — продолжаю работать, 7 лет
Mannheimer Swartling is one of the leading law firms. The firm is a full service Swedish law firm with extensive international practice. Mannheimer Swartling has a long history in Russia since 1990 when the first Russian office was opened. At the moment I am taking the position of Secretary with strong interpersonal and organizational skills with a keen ability to multitask a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
- Translation of law documents including offers, international contracts, contract enclosures, correspondence (from/to English);
- Drafting presentations, assisting with information research;
- Performing registration of foreign employees with Migration Department;
- Preparing documents to notary, tax inspectorate and other authorities;
- Administrative and organizational support including arrangement of meetings and business trips;
- Preparing cover letters, faxes, e-mails and copies.
2008, апрель — 2008, декабрь, 8 мес
Plantronics is a lightweight headsets manufactory. I was recruited when the Moscow office was opened as the Office Administrator and worked directly for General Director with wide range of responsibilities due to the start up nature of the company. I demonstrated excellent organizational and administration skills, gained experience in dealing with customers and high level work loads within strict deadlines. A good team player as well as can work independently with low supervision, can easily adopt to new environment and working conditions.
- Using a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Contract translation and administration;
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Responsibility for budgetary performance of accounting department. Assurance that accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with the Company’s accounting policies and that such data is provided in time, chart accounts and related accounting principles and practices;
- Liaising with members of staff in other departments or external contacts.
2007, октябрь — 2008, март, 5 мес
Assistant to the Vice General Director
A self-motivated, hard working and self-disciplined Personal Assistant with experience in all aspects of personal work. Due to extensive contact with varied range of people from company directors to members of the public, both in Russia and overseas, I have excellent communication skills and I am able to remain calm under pressure. Being all-rounder I can work well on my own or as a part of a team, posses an extensive knowledge of most major computer packages and have excellent keyboard skills.
- Screening telephone calls, enquires and requests, handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of superiority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director;
- Taking dictations and minutes;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc;
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Deputising for the Director, making decisions and delegating work to the others in the director’s absence;
- Taking on some of the director’s responsibilities and working more closely with managements.
2007, июль — 2007, октябрь, 3 мес
- Conducting business correspondence;
- Screening telephone calls;
- Arranging meetings.
I was rapidly offered a new job within One2Remeber (an IMS Group Company) once my trial period was complete.
Высшее образование (специалист)
Moscow State Pedagogical University
Английский - свободное владение
Французский - средний
Не замужем , Детей нет