от 2 лет
полный рабочий день
We are looking for a high quality and experienced individual who will assist and help lead our marketing team. You will manage Paymentwall's marketing efforts both online and offline. We are looking for highly energetic‚ fun‚ high quality‚ eloquent candidates. You have to be willing to learn a lot while working hard to meet deadlines and develop lasting relationships in a high quality manner and grow yourself along with the rest of the marketing team.
- Organize events‚ topic related panels‚ participation in industry related events and parties from A to Z for potential clients and the tech community.
- Work closely with key departments and decision makers to determine business objectives and strategy for delivery.
- Coordinate PR activities‚ create content‚ press releases‚ coordinate publishing of articles in magazines and on blogs.
- Build good working relationships with press‚ bloggers‚ journalists and website editors.
- Build strategic partnerships with affiliated and interest groups.
- Oversee online marketing strategies and social media activities.
- Responsible for Marketing budget‚ and allocation of the budget.
- Seek out cost effective opportunities to promote Paymentwall to prospective clients.
- Help build and structure the global Paymentwall marketing team.
- Take initiative to target different marketing channels for promotion purpose.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- A minimum of a bachelor degree in English‚ Marketing‚ PR‚ Journalism‚ Media‚ Communications or similar studies is strongly preferred or relevant marketing qualification is advantageous.
- 3 years experience and proven track record in a marketing management role within the tech‚ gaming or payments industry.
- Self-starter who has good analytical skills‚ detailed oriented and possesses strong project management skills‚
- Strong understanding of customer and industry market dynamics.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Native English speaker.
- Strong project management skills demonstrating the ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and products and translate them easily into clear language.
- Multi-tasker capable of flexible and open to changing priorities.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Proactive‚ team player‚ goal-oriented individuals and self starter who take pride in what they do.
- Driven with a hunger to grow and to do what it takes to bring Paymentwall to the next level.
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset.
- Super connectors who live on Facebook‚ Linkedin‚ Twitter and other social media outlets.
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and its community.
- Those looking to work hard and see the opportunity to be beyond that of a 9 to 5 job.
- Those with a travel experience and understanding of cultural differences around the world.
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Москва, м. Театральная, м. Площадь Революции, м. Охотный ряд