2007, май — продолжаю работать, 9 лет
Electronic Arts Canada
Work in the core game team developing video games for Nintendo Wii and Sony Playstation Portable. Participated in developing a new intellectual property game EA Playground Wii, and currently work on NCAA American Football 09 Wii/PSP.
• Conducted feature investigations and provided task estimates.
• Authored technical design and specification documents for several features in NCAA 09.
• Implemented general gameplay mechanics: multiplayer stats, cameras, in-game tutorials, user interface integration, and controls.
• Worked on CPU and load time optimizations for the game back end code.
2006, май — 2007, апрель, 11 мес
EQO Communications Inc.
Worked in a mobile application development team involved in the design and implementation of J2ME and Symbian C++ clients for EQO services: EQO for Skype™, EQO Mobile and EQO Talk.
• Implemented a Symbian port of EQO Talk. Ported authentication module classes from Java Micro Edition to Symbian C++.
• Developed a library of widgets used internally for user interface implementation. The library includes tree, list and popup menu controls and widget management system.
• Optimized applications for memory and storage limitations. Actively work with the J2ME’s record management system. Develop binary formats for persisting data on the mobile client.
• Debugged binary protocols used for wireless communication with the EQO services.
• Used wireless toolkits to test and debug the clients on a variety of mobile handsets: SonyEricsson, Nokia, and Motorola.
• Implemented user interface in Java 2 Micro Edition using LCDUI libraries. Conducted prototypes used for demonstrations and product vision development.
• Participated in the design of the J2ME client for EQO Mobile service. Performed a use case analysis of a series of the product’s features and documented the results in UML sequence diagrams.
2005, май — 2005, декабрь, 7 мес
Junior Software Developer
Software Imaging Ltd.
Participated in a software development team working on a toner consumption reduction solution, TonerSaver. The solution was targeted for enterprises with high laser printing costs and Active Directory network environments.
• Developed a licensing module that generates and validates key files for TonerSaver server installations. The module utilizes public key cryptography and was implemented in C++ using Microsoft’s Crypto API.
• Developed a server-side module that uses LDAP API to navigate through an Active Directory forest. Conducted performance testing of the module and documented test results.
• Implemented an extension to the Active Directory Users and Computers utility. The extension allows the network administrator to set TonerSaver settings for users, groups, and containers within a domain. The client-server communication was implemented using RPC. The extension’s GUI was designed and created using MFC.
• Participated in code reviews, project and design meetings.
• Designed and implemented a printer management utility. The tool allows the domain administrator to set TonerSaver settings for shared printers and print servers. The utility’s GUI was implemented using Microsoft Management Console.
2004, сентябрь — 2005, май, 8 мес
Quality Assurance Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Worked in a QA team developing automated tests for the regression testing of the company’s security products: RSA Sing-On Manager and Digital Certificate Manager.
• Wrote automated scripts to perform functional tests of the applications’ features and verify results by inspecting web-based GUIs and data stored in the application’s LDAP database. Developed a library of reusable functions used in the team’s test script development.
• Participated in teem meetings during which we discussed our automation strategy, shared experience on scripting techniques, and proposed new functionality and enhancements in the automation system.
Высшее образование (специалист)
University of British Columbia, Faculty of Applied Science, Canada
Английский - свободное владение
Холост , Детей нет
Should you find that my experience and academic background could be valuable for your company I would be happy to contact you by phone during the work hours. I will be available for an in-person interview in May 2008.