2009, май — продолжаю работать, 7 лет
Team lead, Technical lead
Mera NN, Sberbank project, Bank loan subsystem redesign
- Task analysis, target system analysis and architecture breakdown.
- Effort estimation
- Building a team – trained over 20 persons
- Team coordination (9 to 24 members), problem definition, execution control, other leading responsibilities
- Technical support for team members - solving problems with environment, servers, programming, answering all kinds of questions
- Performing product presentations for customer
- Code reviews
- Critical bugs solving
- Overall responsibility over product architecture and code quality.
- C/C++, Windows, Open VMS, MFC
- Team leading, coordination
- Effort estimation
- Team training
- Building complete project infrastructure (including team workflow cycle development)
2009, декабрь — 2010, январь, 1 мес
Side project – Monte-Carlo wave function calculation for friends Ph.D.
- The objective was to write fast application able to calculate Monte-Carlo wave function to prove theories stated in Ph.D. work. Due to complicated calculations it had to be considered that the application must be able to be ran on both cluster and multi-processor machine.
- C++, Boost library
- Open MPI library
- The work is now being published in one of foreign science magazines along with code description and examples
- Code’s speed, stability and scalability were very satisfying for customer.
2006, ноябрь — 2009, декабрь, 3 года 1 мес
Mera NN, EMA - Nortel Interactive Voice Response platform sustaining project
- Performing full support of Nortel’s SQL client, used to connect IVR platform to Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, DB2, ODBC databases.
- Resolving various change request, including resolution of enchantment requests coming from Nortel’s customers (Bank of America, Vodafone, Verizon, etc)
- Performing support for application packages used to create and run IVR applications.
- C/C++, Windows and Solaris, Various databases APIs
- Ability to quickly understand and resolve situations without access to problem site
- Ability to effectively work under high pressure, because some change requests coming from customers are of high priority and immediate resolution is required.
- Quick and prompt change request resolution, resulting in Nortel fully transferring RDB area from WIPRO to MERA
- Creating positive MERA profile, resulting in more areas transferred from Nortel and WIPRO under MERA sustaining responsibility
- MERA Best employee, awarded twice in 2007 and 2008
2004, январь — 2006, октябрь, 2 года 9 мес
NCT Soft (avsmedia)
- Development of following ActiveX controls used in automated TV-advertisement detection system: a scene change detection library, a resource storage (video, scene databases) managing library, a windows service performing concurrent scene detection of several video channels
- Design and development of ActiveX audio digital signal processing library, that applies a set of filters/effects on a streaming audio
- Design and development of streaming data DVD/CD writer
- Design and development of several DirectShow filters and ActiveX control that utilizes them
- Port a large set of audio processing (playback audio in various formats, recording) to WindowsCE.
- Design and development of test applications for a large set of audio and video processing ActiveX libraries.
- C++, COM, ATL, MFC, Win32 API, C#.NET, VB.NET
- Full product lifecycle: problem investigation, design, development, support.
Высшее образование (специалист)
Нижегородский Государственный Университет им. Лобачевского
Английский - продвинутый
Холост , Детей нет