2005, июль — 2009, октябрь, 4 года
1. Vostok Energy Ltd , UK
Rep Office in Moscow.
Technical interpreter. Gas plant refurbishing project.
2. JSC TNK-BP Management, Technology Stream, Moscow
“BP-America”, USA, Denver
Greenfields West Siberia and Reservoir Management Department, Technology
June, 2006 –2009
Interpreter/Translator/Interpreter at an English geological training course for Russians
• Interpreted at meetings for a team of BP-experts and Shareholders Team
• Provided translation and interpretation for reservoir engineers within Brownfields teams.
• Interpreted at project reviews and presentations given by Contractors, peer assists and peer reviews with participation of BP experts in Moscow and Tyumen.
• Interpreted for a series of training courses in Geology taught by TNK-BP consultants in the Book Cliffs area, USA, Utah and Colorado (2007 - 2008).
• Provided translation and interpretation for a series of projects implemented in Tyumen Technical Research Center with an intention to transfer new technology to the regional projects
1. JSC BGP Geophysical, TNK-BP oil and gas exploration projects
July 2004 –July 2005
• Stayed in a seismic crew in the field to interpret for TNK-BP supervisors, during technical seismic and HSE training courses for the crew specialists, ensured proper communication between Russian and English-speaking members of the team, assisted in general communication with locals.
2. 2003-2004 Foreign Language School “Novaya Lingvistika”
English teacher to Adults of different backgrounds.
Education and Professional Training
Saratov State University, Saratov
English Language and Literature. Linguistics, Translation/Interpretation, English Teacher (2005)
• 21 Century Geophysics –completed an American seismic course in Exploration Geophysics (2006)
• Introduction to Oil an Gas Industry (2006) Moscow Gubkin University
• Studied for a training course in Geology and Sequence Stratigraphy “Marginal Marine Reservoir Architechture and Sequence Stratigraphy” taught by TNK-BP consultants in the Book Cliffs area, USA, Utah and Colorado during 2007-2008
• Written and Consecutive Translation Course taught by Pavel Palazhchenko (Interpreter to M. Gorbachev)
Высшее образование (специалист)
СГУ им. Н. Г. Чернышевского
Английский - свободное владение