Leading engineering software vendor with a well-known and highly esteemed brand name is opening their presence in Moscow and searching for Sales Representative – Moscow.
- Represent world-wide leading company in engineering and science software
- Business and market development, prospecting, guiding marketing activities
- Direct customer management from engineering staff all the way up to project management and funding decision makers
- Applying solution-selling techniques in engineering and science area
- Growing key customers to higher levels of adoption of MATLAB and Simulink-based engineering processes
- Maintaining all corporate best practices in sales & customer development
- Helping Russian enterprises improve competitiveness and productivity
- Higher education (engineering preferred), or experience in technical solution selling, or previous engineering experience.
- Sales experience of at least 3 years, non-commodity markets, preferably one of the following: technical or business solutions, complex projects, software development, consulting services
- English Speaker
- Experience in Aerospace and Defense
- (candidates from FMCG\Retail\Construction\HoReCa\Tourism are not considered)
- Self-Discipline, time management, openness to travel
- Experience in managing sales in CRM following a structured sales model, experience in team-selling, involving engineers, understanding of marketing activities impact on sales.
- Can demonstrate high level understanding of engineering \ design processes
- Demonstrated understanding and skills of Solution Selling techniques.
- More than a million engineers and scientists are using MATLAB & Simulink for technical computing and model-based design. These products are de-facto standard platform world-wide for cutting-edge innovation, research and development and education.
- Vacancy is open in Moscow