- Ability to implement embedded system such as Set-Top-Boxes, Wireless CPE, Modems and Residential Gateways, Network Appliances and low-level systems solutions.
- Experience with embedded hardware development (schematic design & PCB layout design) and diagnostic. Tools example: PROTEL / Altium (for design), Assembly and C (for FPGA based hardware diagnostic). Customize kernel start-up.
- Experience with Cross-platform development /debug environment and GNU Tool Chains establishing
- Experience with Board bring-up: uCLinux board support package (BSP), first boot loader (PPC u-boot, ARM u-boot), uCLinux 2nd boot loader for code relocation, customizing uCLinux system boot-up, flash driver for loading very first images, hardware board diagnostic (FPGA validation, schematic /PCB) using SW (Assembly and / or C) and /or HW (logic analyzer, oscilloscopes)
- Experience with uCLinux / Linux kernel, integrating and troubleshooting embedded system with u-boot, Linux, JTAG debugger, test. Experience with uCLinux / Linux device drivers (Char, Block, Network) troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience with embedded Linux system tuning, optimization, profiling, test, debugging such as file system, scheduler, kernel internals, system calls, storage and cache
- Experience and strong skills on ARM9/11, cortex R4/A9/A15 (ARM v7 core), PowerPC, COLDFILE, Intel, MCS-51 Platform, Strong skills on embedded C, shell script including GNU MAKEFILE
- Analyzer Tools: TS Reader Pro, WireShark and TeKtronix MP2TS
- Debug and test embedded systems, both on hardware and software.
- Solid understanding of an embedded system development life cycle, both on hardware and software.
- Good troubleshooting skills and problem-solving skills in embedded and overall systems administration.
- Good understanding of embedded HW and SW including boot loader, uCLinux and Linux kernel structure, internals, file systems, device drivers, Linux system tuning, debugging, optimization, profiling, test.
- Good understanding of a system-level design of an embedded product life cycle, starting from design requirements /custom needs.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- High salary
Москва, м. Кожуховская, 2-й Южнопортовый проезд 18, стр. 2