- Advanced knowledge and experience with Unix/Linux, Mac and Windows operating systems and OS hardening: deployment, administration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, migrations, customizing, building custom kernel etc
- Strong Hands-on experience with Open Source services like: DNS, File Servers, Web Services, LDAP/Kerberos, Mail systems, databases (MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL/MongoDB)
- MySQL AdministrationDistributed Systems and RabbitMQ,
- Nginx and MySQL performance tuning
- Elasticsearch Clustering
- Juniper experiance
- Strong understanding of HTTP
- Overall understanding and hands-on experience with DevOps processes: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery/Deployment, Continuous testing, etc
- Strong Hands-on experience with Configuration management (Ansible, SaltStack/ Puppet/ Chef/ Ubuntu Juju can be an advantage)
- Strong Hands-on experience with Containers (Docker, any other can be an advantage)
- Version control systems (git, gitlab, github; the rest can be an advantage)
- Good Scripting experience (python, ruby, bash, perl, awk, sed, etc), package building (rpm, deb)
- Understanding of development processes
- Functional Testing Static Code Analysis and Test Driven Design
- Any Linux/DevOps certification will be an advantage (RHCA is preferable)
- Experience with Network support and configuration
- Advanced knowledge of information systems security concepts and technologies; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting and security tools such as FireEye, Encase and open source alternatives
- Knowledge of cryptography for data at-rest and data in-transit
- Demonstrated experience with systems auditing and monitoring to ensure compliance with security policies and standards.
- Experience automating the administration of systems through scripting and APIs a plus.
- Strong analytical writing skills to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively;
- Any programming languages will be an advantage
- Design, implement and manage security tools and IT systems in a heterogeneous computing environment that spans multiple physical and virtual data centers.
- Perform security reviews of server / network / web application design within a virtualized environment and ensure compliance with Rally Health security policies and best security practices.
- Perform risk assessments, vulnerability management, penetration testing and patch management for Unix/Linux, Mac, Windows systems and web applications. Work closely with DevOps and Software Engineering to proactively identify and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities.
- Identity and access management across Rally Health’s rapidly growing number of systems and applications.
- Detect, investigate and recover from security incidents as well as assisting with incident response plans
- Responsible for raising company-wide security awareness and monitoring information security related web sites and newsletters to stay up to date on current attacks and trends.
- Analyze potential impact of new threats and exploits and communicate risks to relevant business units Good troubleshooting skills and problem-solving skills in overall systems administration.
- Validating that HW and SW are properly configured for optimal results.
- Analyzing metadata and error files to pinpoint the source of the problem.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- High salary
Москва, м. Кожуховская, 2-й Южнопортовый проезд 18, стр. 2